These days, with such an intense demand for everyone to be on the go, up, productive, and "happy," it's no wonder we supplement our tired souls with a cup of coffee every morning. In fact, we know of some friends who simply don't function without that first cup...or two.
Celebrate your addiction to - uh, we mean love of - coffee by crafting this lovely miniature Starbucks Coffee cup out of polymer clay. You can attach a hook on the top to hang this pendant from a necklace.
Materials: White Sculpey Premo (polymer clay), and a paper cut out of the Starbucks logo.
The "coffee" is brown acrylic paint mixed with FIMO deko gel. The whipped cream is simply white acrylic paint.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades