Cherry blossoms aren't just special because they're Bath and Body Works' best-selling scent of all time. No, in addition to their delicate floral smell, cherry blossoms are special because they are the first flower buds to open in spring. Spring officially stars when you see the cherry blossom trees bursting into color, and what a wonderful way to celebrate the new season!
If you adore the beauty of cherry blossoms, keep one that will eternally bloom for you by watching this tutorial on how to make a polymer clay cherry blossom.
Use a very light polymer clay for the petals and a darker pink polymer clay for the center.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades