In this video from stephenswodadancer we learn how to do woven pigtails on an American girl doll. Start by parting the hair in the middle down the back and put one to the side in a pony tail and on the other side, take a section from the top and twist it. Then take another small section and twist. It does get harder as it goes on because you're not able to hold on to everything. Make one more piece of hair twisted as well. Now take all 3 pieces and tie them together. Now put the remaining hair on that side into a ponytail. Do the same 3 twists on the other side now. Take the 3 pieces from one side and untwist and bring it into the piece of hair from the back. Take the pony tail and wrap it around. Pull the rubber band holding the twists out and you'll create your pigtail. Do this on the other side now. You will create a nice weaved look on the back of the head and some cool definition on the side!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades