In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make candy corn out of polymer clay. Users will need yellow, orange and white polymer clay. The yellow is the largest, the orange is the medium and the white is the smallest. Begin by rolling each of the clay into balls and stack them on each other like an ice cream cone. Then flatten it and press on the sides to inflate and square it. Make the top part the widest (yellow) and make the bottom the most narrow (white). It should be in a shape of a triangular shape. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts, and would like to learn how to candy corn replica.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades