In this tutorial, we learn how to soften polymer clay. If you have crumbly clay and you want it to be soft, then you can make it softer easily. Now, take the clay and break it up into small pieces. Then mush this together with some translucent clay that is softer. Work this together with a jar or put it through a pasta machine. When you do this, it should be pretty soft and the air pockets should be removed. Continue to work the clay until it is all one color and it is really soft, then you can use it for whatever you would like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades