Following are the steps to describe how-to make small decorative bowls using polymer clay at your home:
1. Materials needed are different sized marbles, polymer clay, circular ring.
2. Take the polymer clay of your choice. Make them as flat thin cake.
3. Using the circular ring press the clay to make it circular.
4. Place the clay in the marble and press it to half of the marble forming like a bowl.
5. Allow it to set and slowly remove the clay from the marble.
6. Make a small flat ring to make it as a base.
7. Vary the marble size to make different sized bowls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades