Following are the steps to describe how-to make small decorative bowls using polymer clay at your home:
1. Materials needed are different sized marbles, polymer clay, circular ring.
2. Take the polymer clay of your choice. Make them as flat thin cake.
3. Using the circular ring press the clay to make it circular.
4. Place the clay in the marble and press it to half of the marble forming like a bowl.
5. Allow it to set and slowly remove the clay from the marble.
6. Make a small flat ring to make it as a base.
7. Vary the marble size to make different sized bowls.