Select a hard object for mold making. Oven safe items work best.
Knead the polymer clay between the hands. The polymer clay must be pliable before wrapping it around the mold.
Spread cooking oil or water throughout the mold to prevent the polymer clay from sticking. The hard object can be covered with aluminum foil before the clay is added to prevent sticking while baking.
Coat the exterior of the selected hard object with polymer clay.
Cut away any excess clay with a knife. Press the clay firmly onto the hard object.
Place the covered mold into the oven and bake. Follow the polymer clay baking instructions provided on the package.
Allow the mold to cool and carefully remove the polymer clay from the hard object.
Allow the project to dry for two days at room temperature before use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades