This video shows you how to make a bridal veil for your doll. Take some 58 inch wide ivory tulle netting. Assorted floral decorations, scissors, thread and pins. You also need some floral tape, artificial leaves, wire and wire cutters, fancy ribbon, and some white feathers. First, make a floral arrangement with the flowers and leaves tied together with floral tape into a bunch. Wire some leaves and feathers to the outside of it. Cut 18 inches of tulle and leave it folded in half. Gather it at one side and sew it firmly. Stitch this to the floral arrangement. Pin the whole veil and headpiece to the wig with long pins either on top or at the back of the head. Make a bouquet to match. If you wish you can pull one half of the veil over the face. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades