As outrageous, shocking, and sometimes grotesque as Lady Gaga is, you have to admit that she's awfully cute when transformed into polymer clay form.
This polymer clay tutorial focuses on the nun's habit that she wears in the futuristic video "Alejandro." With a hood and a red cross across her chest, Lady Gaga looks not so much shocking because the outfit is crazy but because it is more conservative than what she usually wears. It serves as the means to an end, of course, to comment on the insufferable restraints of organized religion.
Whether you agree with Lady Gaga's political commentary or not, this polymer clay version of her habit-clad figure is a cute way to stretch out those finger muscles and test your polymer clay molding skills. Watch the video for the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades