To make a mini croissant out of polymer clay, you will need the following: polymer clay (tan), pastels, a paintbrush, and oil paint. Roll the clay into a ball. Next, roll it out into a log. Twist the ends. Next, shape the clay into a crescent moon shape. Use a paintbrush to dust yellow pastel onto your croissant. Start with a muddy yellow color pastels. You may need to layer the colors to get the best shade.
If you like, you can make your croissant to be representative of different recipes: e.g. chocolate croissants, cream cheese, etc. You could, for example, dip one end into brown paint to make a chocolate croissant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades