This video shows how to make a very realistic looking bowl of ravioli out of polymer clay, to be used in a doll house. She starts with flesh tone clay and uses a piece of plastic needlepoint to press the pattern of square ravioli into the clay. She trims off the edges and then cuts out the tiny ravioli. She uses the fluted edge of a toothpaste tube to imprint the edges of the ravioli. She uses a mixture of liquid polymer clay and red and brown pastel chalk to make the sauce. She puts the ravioli and sauce into a tiny metal pan. She make a few ravioli with a layer of brown clay in between so it looks like they have meat inside. If you follow these instructions, you can make dollhouse food that looks very real.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades