Polymer clay boys and girls want to get dressed up too for Halloween! Deck out a little polymer clay boy or girl with festive Halloween attire by creating a "Winnie the Pooh" Halloween costume.
The adorable costume presented in this tutorial is a wee Tigger cover up that you can tailor by including one of the cutest touches you've ever seen, a pale pink polymer clay button nose. Learn how to do it by watching this video!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades