As the Disney Channel hit "Hannah Montana" rolls into its last season, millions of fans across the country will mourn the loss of their favorite pop star/ordinary kid (sort of). If nothing else, if you're a teen then you grew up on Cyrus' catchy tunes from the show, like "One in A Million" and "Life's What You Make It."
Celebrate this iconic show by crafting a miniature Hannah Montana figure out of polymer clay. This clay Hannah wears her signature blonde wig and pink and white concert attire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades