Garden of Imagination demonstrates how to make realistic looking ice out of polymer clay. To make the polymer clay ice, first take one part pearl white polymer clay and one part translucent polymer clay. Add the clay to a food processor and chop up the two pieces of clay into clay chips. Bake the clay chips in an oven according to the manufacturer's recommendations. Take the clay out of the oven and let it dry. After the clay is dried, it takes the appearance of ice. Store the ice in a bowl until you need it. Miniature ice is perfect for dollhouses that need accents for drink glasses and fish bowls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades