In this video, we learn how to do a single French braid on your American Girl Doll. First, brush the doll's hair back and make sure it's smooth with no bumps. After this, grab a small section of hair at the top middle of the head. Split this into three pieces and then start braiding like normal. From here, grab some hair from one side of the head and braid the hair sections over each other. Then, grab hair from the opposite side and braid the sections over each other. Continue to do this, alternating between sides and then tie off at the end to complete this French braid look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades