This video shows you how to make a tech deck quarter pipe. You will need the following materials: wood pieces, cardboard, a small metal bar, glue, and scissors. The first thing you will need to do is cut out the base, this requires cutting out three equal parts (as seen in the video). The base pieces are then glued onto a back board for support. Small slits are then cut in each base to allow space for the metal bar. Glue the bar onto the base, making sure that only the bottom of the bar gets glued, if there is glue on the top of the bar, it will make it more difficult to grind. Make a platform with a piece of wood and glue it to the top of the base. Cut the piece of cardboard, making it the same size as the wooden platform and glue it on top of the wood. Cut a piece of cardboard similar to the one show in the video, a long rectangle piece the width of the quarter pipe. Glue the cardboard onto the quarter pipe with about a quarter touching the floor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades