In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do an Ollie on a fingerboard/Tech Deck. Users will only be using two fingers, the middle and index finger. Place the middle finger on the tail and the index finger near the bolts of the board. Now pull the board back, pop the tail down and throw it up forward. Users will need to do this in a fast motion. The fingerboard will almost seem like it is stuck to your 2 fingers. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing with fingerboards and would like to learn how to do an Ollie on a Tech Deck toy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades