This video shows us the method to do a 360 flip on a tech deck fingerboard. In a 360 flip the board rotates and exactly flips once before landing. Put your middle finger slightly of the side at the tip of the tail of the tech deck. Put your index finger between the tech deck logo and the front bolts in the normal position. Practice 360 flip on the side of your leg on to the top of it. You should apply pressure on your middle finger. As the board reaches 90 degrees point of spin, extend the index finger which causes the board to flip. Touch the board with one finger when it is at 270 degrees point of spin. This prevents it from having more than one flip. Practice this on a flat surface when you have practiced it on the leg. This finishes the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades