In this how-to video, you will learn how to build a mini skate park quarter pipe for your tech-deck. First, you will need a hot glue gun, a coat hangar, cardboard, a manila folder, and scissors. First, cut the frame for the pipe. Next, glue a support for the bottom of the three supports. Now, glue the card on top. Next, cut a length of coat hangar the width of the quarter pipe. This is used for the coping. Glue this coping on to the top edge of the card. Now, cut out a rectangle that will fit the top of the pipe. Glue this on. To make the rail, cut the hangar to the length you want it to be and glue it. You are now finished with your project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades