In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a kick-flip on a fingerboard/Tech Deck. Begin by setting the fingers into a Ollie position with the middle finger on the tail and the index finger behind the bolts of the board. Pop the tail down and slide the middle finger on the edge of the board. Tilt the board forward and towards you. Users should catch the board with the two fingers in mid-air, and do not wait for it to land. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing with fingerboards and would like to learn how to do a kick-flip on a Tech Deck toy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades