For the fairy sized princess tiara you will need 32 gauge silver wire, silver ball beads, seed beads (your choice of color) and 4 mm crystal beads. Start with about 6" of the wire. String a seed bead to the center of the wire- and twist one or two times to secure it in place. Then bring both ends of the wire together- and clip so that they are even. Next string a 4 mm crystal bead over both pieces of wire and press snugly next to the first seed bead already strung. Then add a silver ball bead. Then carefully separate the wires out to each side. You will add a combination of seed beads (odd numbers work best) and silver ball beads and crystal beads evenly to each side. She used 5 seeds, one crystal, one silver and 7 more seeds per side. Then bring the wires together and twist several times, as close to the beading as possible. Trim the excess wire leaving a bit to stick into the doll's hair. Form into a nice circle, and your tiara is finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades