We don't know how it happened and can't particularly pinpoint when it happened, but over the last few years cupcakes have way overtaken cakes as to go-to dessert. Perhaps it's because they're pre-portion sized, or perhaps it's because they're so darn cute and easily transformed into any shape we can imagine.
We love our cupcakes, and if you do too, then make your own cupcake - a polymer clay cupcake, that is - to preserve the cute beauty of these fluffly foodstuffs without, well, destroying all of that with one bite, as would happen with the real thing.
Materials: Miniature silicone cupcake mold purchased from Etsy.
The color of the cupcake base is "Ecru" (sculpey premo), and the sprinkles are Pink (cernit).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades