In this tutorial, we learn how to roll clay without a pasta machine. First, warm up the clay in your hands and put them between two flat sticks. Next, use a glass bottle or cup to roll out the clay. Make sure the bottle is on the paint sticks as you are rolling. This will leave your piece of clay thick but flattened out. You can make this as thick or as thin as you would like to be. You can do this several times and use different types of sticks or side holders to change how the clay looks, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades