In this video, we learn how to remove ink stains from your American Girl doll. If you get ink marks on your doll it's pretty easy to get off with just some Oxy spot treatment clear. The main ingredient in it is Benzyl Peroxide, which is an acne medicine. After you have this, you will put a little bit of it onto the stain on the doll. Apply this using a Q-Tip and not your finger, to avoid oils. Press this all over the spots on your doll, then cover the spots with plastic wrap. Put the doll in the sun and then cover her body except for the spots. After five hours, take it off and clean the spots off. They should be gone!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades