This video shows you how to pierce your American Doll's ears. Lay the doll on the table and mark the piercing spots with a normal pencil, making sure that they are even on both sides. Lie the doll on her back and turn the head to the side. Insert a 1/16 inch bit to your drill for the pilot holes and tighten the chuck. Drill down into the hole. Brush away any vinyl that is extruded. Set the drill to reverse to bring the bit back out. Do this on both ears. Insert a 3/32 inch bit to the drill and drill both holes again to enlarge them. Standard AG sized earrings should fit now. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades