This video tells us to measure a 1:12 dollhouse polymer clay plate. You can use a 'MINI MAGLITE FLASHLIGHT' to cut out the clay from some clay that has been rolled out on a platform. Roll the toothpaste cap along the edges of the circular piece of clay. The center of the plate is made by pressing it in the center with a small bottle or the end of a pencil which has a flat base. Cut a smaller circle of clay and put it below the plate to form its base. Press the center of the plate again to stick the two together. Keep detaching the plate from the platform its on periodically to avoid it being stuck to the platform. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades