this miniature catapult really works and can be used as a toy or in a diorama. You'll need the following materials: Matchstick 1/8" stock: 4 pieces 1-1/2 inches (36mm)long - 5 pieces 5/8" (15mm) long - 4 cross brace pieces 1/2" (10mm)long (45 degree cuts) 1 piece at 9/16" rounded (for the winch) - 1 piece at 2" shaped for the swing arm - 3/8" doweling for wheels, white glue, sequin pins, needle and thread. Watch this video tutorial and learn how to build a matchstick catapult.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades