This tutorial shows the viewer how to make polymer clay look like wood. Begin by using a pasta machine and roll out ecru on a number four and rolling out brown on a number six. Stack the brown on top of the ecru and cut the stack in half. Then sandwich the two stacks so it goes light - dark - light - dark. Repeat the process by Cutting it in half and stacking them again. Roll this stack through the pasta machine on a number one so it squishes them together. Cut in half and stack. Repeat this process until you get the desired thickness. Hold the stack in your hand and randomly squish with your fingers creating random thicker and thinner spots. Take you blade and slice off different thickness. When you have a piece that has the wood appearance you want, run it through your pasta machine to create a uniform thickness. You can use these pieces to make the object you want to have a wood like finish (a chair, a picture frame, etc.). Continue to slice away at the stack to get a look of variations in wood.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades