In this video, we learn how to make a Tyler Oakley inspired rag doll. You will need: an old t-shirt, a needle, felt, googly eyes, pen/pencil, paper, yarn, thread, and scissors. Start out by drawing the body of the doll out on the piece of paper, then cut it out. Now, trace the body shape onto the t-shirt and cut out two of these shapes. Now, take a needle and thread, and sew the two pieces of fabric together, leaving a small opening. Next, fill up the doll and then sew it back together. Now, create clothing for the doll and then sew it on. Make a face with your other items, then add on the eyes. Use yarn to create hair, then enjoy your doll!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades