To make a soda can for an American Girl doll, you will need tiny spools. Cut foam to the circumference of spools and tape the foam tightly around the spools. Fill the inside space of the spool with air dry clay. Then, cover the spool with aluminum foil by wrapping, twisting and snipping the foil to size. Take the Pepsi logo from the internet and resize it in Microsoft Word. Print it out. Adhere the logo paper to the tape and then tape the paper to the foil covered spool. Your soda can project is now finished and ready to be enjoyed by your American Girl doll.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades