The materials you will need to add snow and other details to the base of your miniature game figure are white tacky or craft glue, super glue, a few small rocks or pebbles, coarse turf, a small paint brush, and baking soda. Begin by using the super glue to apply a few rocks to your base. You don't want to apply too many as the main focus will be on the snow. Add white glue to the base being careful not to get any on the figure itself. Use your paint brush to spread the white glue around until it coats the entire exposed surface of the base. Remember to clean your brush following this step. Pour some of the baking soda into a smaller container so it is easier to control. Shake the baking soda onto the base making sure to coat the whole area. Shake off any excess and allow to dry. It may take another coat or two of glue and baking soda to achieve good coverage. Painting the base white before you start the whole process may eliminate the need for multiple coats. After you have allowed the base to dry thoroughly, use the paint brush to brush off any excess baking soda. Finally, for a little variety squeeze a few spots of glue around the rocks and add a bit of the coarse turf to finish it off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades