NiftyButton teaches you how to make a simple baby toy. You dig out an old pair of brightly colored stockings and snip off one leg. You want to have a section of about 15 inches. You then stuff this with crumpled paper. Take the open end and make a tight knot. Cut and tie ribbons into knots. Place each ribbon between two pieces of paper. You can also add eyes to the small toy by adding buttons or simply using a marker to draw the eyes on the part that should be the head. Finally, give the toy to a child and make him happy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades