Jim demonstrates how to make salt dough,in this video.Take 2 cups of plain flour and a cup of salt and mix it well.Next add half a cup of water slowly into the mixture and make a dough out of the mixture.Knead it thoroughly.Then add some wallpaper paste to the dough in order to make it more elatic.Also,add some vegetable oil and knead the dough into the shape of a ball.Now take a polythene bag and cover the ball of dough neatly with it.Put it in a refrigerator and let it rest for an hour.Once done you have the salt dough ready to use!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades