Salt dough can be used like clay for craft. This video demonstrates how to make salt dough. The ingredients required to make salt dough are a cup of salt, two cups of flour, a cup of water and food coloring. Make sure to cover your working surface with old newspaper and use a painting apron as this can get messy. Add the salt and flour in a bowl and mix with a spoon. Then measure one cup of water and add quite a good amount of food color to get the desired color and mix it into the salt-flour mixture. Kneed well with the hands till the color has blended well. Salt dough is ready to be used. This can be wrapped in polythene and stored in the fridge for future use for about seven days.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades