This video clip was designed to provide the viewer with the instructions to making a polymer clay Mashimaro character. First two small pieces of yellow clay are cut to go inside the ears. Next a large ball of white clay is rolled and pressed slightly flat for the body. A piece similar in size is rolled and flattened for the head. Shoving a toothpick into the body and clipping a small piece off allows for the head to be attached. Then a piece of white clay is laid out and the yellow clay is pressed into it for the ears. It is cut in half and both ears are blended onto the figure. The eyes are two pieces of black wire cut to equal lengths and pressed on the head. then arms and legs are put on using white clay. Finally a tail is added from a small ball of white clay. You should now bake for a good amount of time and spray with clear coat after cooled.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades