In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper mache Helm's Deep. You can make a pretty good one just using paper mache if you don't have the professional materials. Build it on a cardboard surface and then use cut outs from cereal boxes to make the structures and building features. The paper mache will go over the buildings, so you can make different types of structures. You can also use crumpled up news paper to make the terrain so it will maintain its shape. After you put the mache on, it will be a more obvious surface where you can then use a paint brush to paint on the details to the surface!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades