This video shows you how to make an overall or jump suit for your doll. It is suitable for both boy and girl dolls. Take some material, plain or patterned. You need two buttons or studs for decoration. Make a square of material about 13cm by 13cm. It does not have to be precise. Fold it in half. Mark 5cm at one edge and 4cm at the other. Join up the marks and cut out the shape. Make another one the same, and sew the two together. Fold and sew the waist. For the front patch cut two layers 5cm x 5cm. Cut two strips 15cm x 2.5cm. Sew the patch on three sides, turn the right way out. Sew the strips lengthways and sew them on to the patch. Sew the ends of the strips on to the back of the trousers. Add studs for decoration, and that's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades