You know those sugary sweet jelly fruit slices you can get in little packets at every grocery and convenience store? Well, we've found a way for you to enjoy them without busting out of your belt.
In this polymer clay tutorial, you'll learn how to build a long polymer clay candy cane that can be sliced to form "fruit slices." This candy cane can be done in lime, lemon, or orange, depending on what your favorite summertime fruit is.
Orange, Lemon & Lime canes are pretty much done with the same technique - you just use different colors for each.
Fruit canes can be cut after they're baked into slices. The slices can be used to decorate miniature cake ornaments, or even as nail decoration!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades