In this tutorial, we learn how to make mud and rubble in a WW2 diorama. You can use corks as the rubble after you paint it and rip it into different pieces to make it look like destroyed buildings. You can purchase realistic water and gloss gel medium to look like water that is on the battlefield. If you mix them together with some chunky material, and then add in brown food coloring, it will look like mud. Using these tips and tricks, your diorama can look more realistic and look fantastic! Decorate the diorama how you want, then enjoy taking your time and doing a great job!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades