In this video, we learn how to make a miniature medieval flail. You will need: glue, string, scissors, drill, paper, cardboard, paints, masking tape, electrical tape, plastic chain (optional), a brush, and a wooden handle. First, crumple up a couple sheets of paper to make it into a ball. Wrap masking tape around it so it keeps its shape. Next, wrap your string or twine around the ball several times at various angles, tying it each time at the bottom. After this, tape it again with masking tape. Now, loop your plastic chain around the string, or make a chain with your twine. Now, attach your handle to the chain by drilling a hold in and placing the string in attached with masking tape. Next, make 6-8 cones out of paper, then tape it down to the ball and the ends of the handle. After you apply masking tape over the cones, you can paint the entire flail. Let it dry, then enjoy when finished, being careful not to hit anyone with this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades