Start with an eye pin. Place a gold bead and end cap on it. Now put on a piece called a stamp, or stamping. You want to find one that is curved like a lamp. Next put on a large crystal (8mm). In this video she uses a Swarovski crystal. Find some beads you like and place them on the pin. At the end, place on a large plastic back of an earring to secure the beads and hold the "lamp" upright. Now to make the little beaded fringe at the edge of the lamp, you take another eye pin and thread on some different shaped crystals. Cut the pin to the size that you want, then bend the tip with rounded needle-nosed pliers. Then you slip it into the holes in the stamp and bend the tip of the eye pin all the way closed so it stays on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades