This video shows how to make a tiny sunflower from polymer clay. Start with some yellow clay and roll it out using a pasta machine using the number 1 setting on the pasta machine. Wilton cake decorating supplies makes a flower shaped cutter that is designed to cut pieces of fondant, but works well for polymer clay. Make some of the flower shapes and even out the cut edges. You can texturize the flower petals so they are not left completely smooth. Add a piece of brown clay to the middle of the flower. Lastly, Take a small wooden dowel and paint it green. After it dries push it up into the flower.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades