Garden of Imagination shows you how to Make a Strawberry for a miniature dollhouse from polymer clay. take a pinch of dark red clay, roll it into a ball, then a cone-shape around one centimeter or just under half and inch long. Poke a toothpick into the center of the fat end of the cone. Use another toothpick or a small ball-ended poker tool to put many small depressions around the tapering sides of the cone to represent pips. For the leafy strawberry top, use a small star-shaped cutter to cut a star from a piece of dark green clay that you have squashed flat. Pull the dark red cone off the end of the toothpick, and press the green star onto it's fat end, folding the points of the star over the side of the red cone. Poke a hole into the top of the star using a toothpick. If you like, you can add 'seeds' by pressing tiny yellow or gold ball decorations into the side of the red cone. you can find such decorations in craft stores, typically in the 'scrap booking' section.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades