This video shows you how to make polymer s'mores for your dolls. With this method, it is quite easy to do. You need an off-white brownish clay to start, to use for the graham cracker. First, you warm up the brownish clay, and flatten it. You then need to give it some texture, using anything that has texture. After giving it texture, cut it into a rectangle. Next, you'll need a dark brown clay for the chocolate. Do the same thing you did for the graham cracker, except don't give it texture and you'll need to make this rectangle a bit smaller. For the marshmallows, you'll need white clay. Form the white clay into a snake, and cut off bits of it. Roll the bits and pinch them down a little. Lastly, you'll need to assemble the components. Put the chocolate on the graham cracker and then your marshmallows on the chocolate! It almost looks good enough to eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades