The person in this video is teaching us how to make toys with the help of polymer clay. As you can see the video you can say that the person there is a girl. This lady is teaching to make a teapot to her daughter. Her hand is focusing the camera. First she makes a little ball with the help of polymer clay. Then she made few lines on that ball and press that ball slightly on the top. Then she takes another piece of clay and presses it but that one is too small. Then she use another on quit big in size and press it in the shape of a circular disc. Then she cleaned her finger prints with the help of a stiff brush. Then she makes some lines on that part also and makes a hole in the center of that with the help of a pin. After doing all this she takes a piece of brown clay and roll it in a shape of a small ball and then make it pointed at the bottom and fit it in that hole which she made on the circular disc. Then she put two loops in her snake of green clay and sticks it on the pot. Then she took another piece of green snake and rolls one side in and other side outward. After that with the help of few more snakes of green clay she gives the final touch on her teapot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades