This video shows how to create mini decorated Christmas cookies using polymer clay. They are about the right size for a dollhouse. She shows the process of cutting the clay out in both colors, using a star stencil for the cookie shape and also the frosting. Make sure to have the frosting piece be a little bit smaller than the cookie so that it appears to be sitting on top. She also shows how to place the decorative silver pieces onto the clay. She explains how long to bake these pieces, and also how to glaze the pieces. It's very helpful also that she offers good information about what brands she's using and also where she bought them - seems like Michaels is a promising store for this project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades