Follow the easy instructions of this video to create the perfect kitchen accessory for your dollhouse! The instructions for the mini polymer clay watermelon are quick and easy to follow. First you need red, black, green, and translucent clay. You want a very light green color for the watermelon. Use the pasta machine to mix the colors together. Slice the pieces of green clay and lay them on top of the light green clay. On the largest setting run them through together in the pasta machine. Roll it into a ball and fill the ball first with a light pink color. Dot pieces of black on the pink to make the effect of seeds. Now you have the perfect addition to your dollhouse!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades