Garden of Imagination demonstrates how to make miniature polymer clay pot pies. Find miniature bottle caps in the scrap booking section of the craft store. You can use a regular sized bottle cap to make a big pie. Roll a piece of ecru clay into a ball and mold it into the bottle cap. Round the top to give it a pot pie shape. Use a small blade to create seared lines into the pie top. Brush mustard yellow pastel to tint the top of the pie. Brush a brown pastel accent on the top of the pie. Bake the pie in the oven. Finally, cover the pot pie with triple thick glaze and let it dry to complete the miniature pot pie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades