When it comes to making miniature things for doll houses or whatever else, it can be considered an art form. This tutorial is a simple project that anybody can perform and is perfect for beginners.
To start this project, first select the candy dish you will be using. The dish should be relatively small. The dish should be made of clear, unclouded and uncolored glass, as polymer clay bakes well onto glass, plus you will be making cutouts in the clay to see into the dish. Next, select your clay. You will need enough orange to cover the entire bowl on the outside, except for the bottom of the dish. You will need to guess the amount of clay you will be using, depending on the size of the dish you have chosen. You will need only a small amount of the black to line the pumpkin's facial features. You can use basic colors, or play with the shades if you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades