Kitzykk shows how to craft mini Pocky stick boxes for dolls in this video. She starts with a real Pocky stick box and carefully opens the box on all ends before unfolding it to lie flat. Using a printer and scanner, she scans a picture of the unfolded Pocky box and drags the scanned image into a program such as MS Word. Once the image is sized perfectly in the program, she prints it onto a sheet of white paper and it is an exact miniature replication of the original. Kitzykk then carefully cuts out the image to match the original, and uses a craft knife to score the edges that will be folded. Once scored and folded, she takes a sheet of thin foam and traces the box shape onto it twice and cuts out the two foam rectangles. Then, using a glue stick she coats one side of each foam piece and sticks them together before coating the entire backside of the cutout pocky box image in glue as well. Finally, she lines up the foam with the inner edge of the pocky box image, and folds the sides of the cutout all the way around the foam to form a perfect box shape. She adds a little more glue to the flaps, fold them in to finish it up, and displays a perfect mini pocky box fit for any doll to enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades